Showing 1 to 12 of 17 deals
Loading, please wait.
What are the benefits of an EE SIM 0nly deal?
In 2009 Orange and T-Mobile merged to become one company, in 2010 the newly merged company had name Everything Everywhere. Then in 2012 it became know as EE and in 2014 BT started talks to buy EE for around £12.5 billion creating a customer base of 35 million people.
UK's No.1 network - EE have been awarded the UK's best network by RootMetrics™ for the sixth year running. EE is faster and more reliable than any other network. EE gives you 5G in more places than any other network. They've already rolled out 5G in 50 cities and towns and are planning on rolling it out to more throughout 2020.
EE's Smart Benefits
If you’ve chosen a plan that includes Smart Benefits, you can select your free benefit at checkout. If you fancy more, you can always add extra benefits to your plan for an additional monthly cost.
- Amazon Prime Video - Amazon Prime Video opens up a world of entertainment on your phone. So settle in and enjoy a marathon box-set session or a favourite film. Choose it as one of your Swappable Benefits or add it to your plan for just £5.99 a month.
- BT Sports Ultimate - BT Sport's biggest season yet. Watch the sports you love in unrivalled picture quality, worth £10 a month
- Apple TV+ - Date Night, party for one or a watch fest, On-demand TV with Apple Original series added every month, worth £4.99 a month
- Apple Arcade - There's something for everyone on Apple Arcade. Brain-teasers, magical quests, endless runners, sports games, beloved classics and more. Get 100+ ad-free games, with no in-app purchases, worth £4.99 a month
- BritBox - Binge watch TV shows and films, including Amazon Originals. Add it to your plan as a free benefit, worth £5.99 a month
- Apple Music - Listen to over 60 millions of songs, online or off, totally ad-free. Create and share your own playlists, worth £9.99 a month
- Video Data Pass - A Video Data Pass covers any data you use watching must-see shows and your favourite films and videos on Netflix, YouTube, BBC iPlayer, BT Sport and Amazon Prime Video. Choose it as one of your Swappable Benefits or add it to your plan for just £8.99 a month.
- Roam Further Pass - Travelling further afield? The Roam Further Pass lets you use your data allowance in the USA, Canada, Mexico, Australia and New Zealand. Choose it as one of your Swappable Benefits or add it to your plan for just £10 a month.
EE's Smart Benefits FAQs
- What are Smart Benefits - Smart Benefits are amazing extras included in our Smart and Full Works plans. Choose the Smart Benefit that's right for you from Apple Music to BT Sport Ultimate and do more of what you love.
- How can I choose my Smart Benefit - You can pick your Smart Benefit quickly and simply in the My EE app, available on the iOS App Store and the Google Play store. Or by texting "Pick" to 150.
- How do I set up my Smart Benefits? - Once you've chosen your Smart Benefits, EE will send you a message from 150, with the next steps to help you get started.
- How can I check what Smart Benefit is active - You can check which Smart Benefit is active on your plan by heading to the 'Plan, Benefits & Add-ons' section of the My EE app, available on the iOS App Store and on the Google Play store. You can also check on My EE online, by texting SMART to 150 or by speaking to an EE advisor.
- Can I get more Smart Benefits - Many of EE's Smart Benefits are also available as a standalone add-ons that can be added and removed from your plan at any time. You can add additional add-on to your plan through the 'Add-ons' section of the My EE app and on My EE online
If you have 2 or more plans on the same account you can move data about between devices. In the My EE app you'll be able to see how much data everyone's used, who's running low and how much everyone has left. Then simply move data around the family to those that need it most. Easy.
It's easy to stay in control of your spending with alerts when you’re near the end of your allowance. And it's impossible to go over your data limit thanks to the data cap. You can also check your usage any time on My EE.
What will the new charges for EU roaming be from 3 March 2022?
If your plan started before 7 July 2021: If you're on a pay monthly plan and your contract started before 7 July 2021, these changes will not affect you.
If your plan started on or after 7 July 2021: If you take out a pay monthly handset or SIM plan from 7 July onwards, there will be a daily charge for using your phone in our European roaming zone. However, we won't apply the new EU roaming charges until 3 March 2022.
From 3 March 2022, you can use your minutes, texts and data allowances in our European roaming zone for £2 a day.
You don't need to do anything to opt in: if you use your allowances you'll pay £2 for that day, and if you don't, you won't be charged anything
All your allowances work just like at home - and you can buy more data if you need to.
The full list of countries affected by the EU roaming charges from 3 March 2022 is: Austria, Azores, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus (excludes northern Cyprus), Czech Republic, Canary Islands, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, French Guiana, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guadeloupe, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Isle of Man, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Lichtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Madeira, Malta, Martinique, Mayotte, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Reunion Islands, Romania, San Marino, Saint Martin (French), Saint Barthelemy, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and Vatican City (Italy).
Roaming outside the EU
You can buy a roaming add-on to save money on calls, texts and mobile data when roaming outside the EU. You can add the Travel Data Pass by texting TRAVEL to 150 or you can buy a standard data pass when you're abroad by typing add-on.ee.co.uk in your device's browser.
Can I upgrade from a SIM only plan to a phone plan?
Yes. If you're on a pay monthly SIM only plan and have been with EE for 6 months you can upgrade just three months into your contract.
My EE App
With the My EE app, you can keep an eye on your bills, check your spending and manage your usage with a single tap. Touch ID and Face ID make logging in quick and safe, and if you need help, you can talk to their support team with a single click.
What type of contract SIM only deals do EE have?
EE currently offer 12 and 18 month contract SIM only plans:
- Essential Plan - You get unlimited texts and calls. The amount of data you get can vary between 250Mb - 100Gb depending upon how much you want to spend. There are no Swappable Benefits with this type of plan.
- Unlimited Data Plan - You get Unlimited texts, calls and data. There are no Swappable Benefits with this type of plan.
- Smart Plan - These SIM only plans offer you Swappable Benefits, you can get 1, 2 or 3 swappable benefits depending upon how much you are willing to spend. You get unlimited texts and calls with all plans and some are available with unlimited data.
- 5G Smart Plan - You get 3 swappable benefits with this 5G plan, but you need a 5G compatable phone first. You also get unlimited texts and calls.
More Generic SIM Only FAQS
For more generic SIM only FAQs, such as, can I keep my number? Please visit our SIM only faqs