Showing 1 to 8 of 8 deals
Loading, please wait.
What are the benefits of a Three SIM 0nly deal?
Sky Mobile is a Mobile Virtual Network Operators (MVNO). MVNOs are companies that use another company's network. SKy Mobile uses the O2 network, so there's excellent 4G coverage and access to O2's rollout of 5G
Award Winning Network
- Over 98% coverage on the O2 network, with 4G as standard.
- Free calls to UK call centres.
- Manage your Sky TV, Broadband & Mobile with the My Sky app.
- Use Visual Voicemail and Voice over Wi-Fi on selected phones.
- Best Value Pay Monthly, Best Network for Customer Service & Best Pay Monthly Network at the uSwitch Mobile awards in February 2019
What type of contract SIM only deals do Sky Mobile have?
EE currently offer 12 month contract SIM only plans. All plans come with unlimited calls and unlimited texts, the amount of data ranges from 1GB - 25GB.
- 1GB Data - Good for occasional browsing and social media updates.
- 3GB Data - Great for online updates and music streaming.
- 10GB Data - Download albums, stream movies, play games and much more.
- 15GB Data - Download albums, stream movies, play games and much more.
- 25GB Data - Great for browsing, streaming, watching and more.
Share your unused data with family & friends on the same account on up to 7 SIMS.
Cash In You Data
Cash in your unused data for a range of rewards like accessories or money off a new phone.
Daydreaming on the train. Waiting for an appointment. Life’s full of little moments of downtime. Unless you’re with Sky Mobile.
Sky TV customers with Sky Mobile can Watch Sky TV and use all Sky Apps on the go, without using data
Roaming in the EU
To unlock your UK allowance in Go Roam in Europe, there's a £2 daily charge. When you Go Roam Around the World, it's £5 a day.* You won't need to pay for this until 23 May 2022, as we're waiving the charge until then. If you're on Pay As You Go, or your Pay Monthly plan started before 1 October 2021, these charges won't apply.
If you're a Pay Monthly customer who's eligible for the daily charge, this will be triggered as soon as you are in a Go Roam destination and you make a chargeable event on your device. We will waive this charge until 23 May 2022. Republic of Ireland and the Isle of Man are excluded.
When you arrive in your destination, you'll receive a text confirming the roaming costs in that country. To check out the standard international roaming charges for the country you're visiting, go to Roaming Charges and choose your destination.
Roaming in the EU Countries
Austria, Azores (Portugal), Belgium, Bulgaria, Canary Islands, Croatia, Cyprus (excluding Northern Cyprus), Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France*, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland (Republic of), Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Madeira (Portugal), Malta, Netherlands** Norway, Poland, Portugal, Reunion, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden.
*Includes French Territories in the Indian Ocean: Mayotte, Reunion and French West Indies: French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Martinique, St Barthelemy, St Martin.
**Includes Netherlands Antilles: Sint Maarten, Saba, Sint Eustatius, Aruba, Bonaire, Curacao.
More Generic SIM Only FAQS
For more generic SIM only FAQs, such as, can I keep my number? Please visit our SIM only faqs